Subject: Undeliverable: Re: To be opened by addressee only - HRNIU224155

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 09:23:10 +0000

[https://products.office.com/en-us/CMSImages/Office365Logo_Orange.png?version=b8d100a9-0a8b-8e6a-88e1-ef488fee0470]
Your message to [email-masked] couldn't be delivered.
A custom mail flow rule created by an admin at oireachtas.ie has blocked your message.
At least one prohibited file attached. Please contact the recipient direct to arrange an alternative method of delivery.
nickdebrief     Office 365      oireachtas.ie
Sender          Action Required
Blocked by mail flow rule

How to Fix It
An email admin at oireachtas.ie has created a custom mail flow rule that blocks messages that meet certain conditions, and it appears that your message has met one or more of those conditions.

  *   Check the text above for a custom message from the email admin that may help explain why your message was blocked and how you might be able to fix it. For example, removing prohibited words from the message or sending the message from a different email account may be sufficient to deliver your message.

If you've tried and you're still not able to fix the problem, consider contacting the email admin at oireachtas.ie to discuss what to do. While they're unlikely to remove or relax the rule, if you have a legitimate need to deliver your message they may offer guidance for how to do so.

________________________________

More Info for Email Admins
Status code: 550 5.7.1_ETR

This error occurs because an email admin at oireachtas.ie has created a custom mail flow rule that has blocked the sender's message.

In some cases, the sender can change the message so it no longer violates the rule. However, depending on the rule's conditions, it's possible that the only way to deliver the message is to change the rule itself, and only an email admin at oireachtas.ie can do that. Although it's possible the rule is unintentionally flawed or it's stricter than the admin intended, it may be working exactly as they want it to.

Original Message Details
Created Date:   6/30/2023 9:22:54 AM
Sender Address: [email-masked]
Recipient Address:      [email-masked]
Subject:        Re: To be opened by addressee only - HRNIU224155

Error Details
Error:  550 5.7.1 TRANSPORT.RULES.RejectMessage; the message was rejected by organization policy
Message rejected by:    DB8PR01MB6263.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com

Notification Details
Sent by:        DB8PR01MB6263.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com

Message Hops
HOP     TIME (UTC)      FROM    TO      WITH    RELAY TIME
1       6/30/2023
9:23:07 AM              mail-yw1-f169.google.com        SMTP    13 sec
2       6/30/2023
9:23:07 AM      mail-yw1-f169.google.com        DU2PEPF0001E9C0.mail.protection.outlook.com     Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384)    *
3       6/30/2023
9:23:07 AM      DU2PEPF0001E9C0.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com       DBBPR09CA0031.outlook.office365.com     Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384)    *
4       6/30/2023
9:23:07 AM      DBBPR09CA0031.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com DB8PR01MB6263.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com    Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384)    *

Original Message Headers

From: Nick Moloney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:22:54 +0100
Subject: Re: To be opened by addressee only - HRNIU224155
To: HR National Investigations Unit <[email-masked]>
CC: "Gloster, Bernard" <[email-masked]>, "ULHOSPITALS, CEO" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked]

Subject: Re: To be opened by addressee only - HRNIU224155
From: Nick Moloney <[email-masked]>
To: HR National Investigations Unit <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gloster, Bernard" <[email-masked]>, "ULHOSPITALS, CEO" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:22:54 +0100

Good morning Declan,

I probably would have been happy to.

But to quote Imelda Munster in the Public Accounts Committee yesterday the
29 June 2023:

“Its just so ridiculous, I’m going to move on”.

Regards,

Nick.

*From: *HR National Investigations Unit <
[email-masked]>
*Subject: **RE: To be opened by addressee only - HRNIU224155*
*Date: *29 June 2023 at 14:49:46 IST
*To: *Nick Moloney <[email-masked]>

Dear Mr. Maloney

I acknowledge receipt of your email dated 26 June 2023.

Please see attached documentation for your information

The Document Letter of invitation from Human Resources investigation
chairperson to complainant -  HRNIU2124155 27062023 is password protected a
password will issue in a separate email

Thank you

With Kind Regards

Declan Mangan

Leas-Bhainisteoir Náisiúnta Imscrúduithe/ Deputy National Investigations
Manager

FSS | Rannóg Achmhainní Daonna | Aonad Náisiúnta Imscrúduithe | Sráid
 Bective | Ceanannas | Co. na Mí | Fón: 046 9251790 | R-phost:
[email-masked] www.hse.ie
HSE | Human Resources Division | National Investigations Unit | Bective
Street  |  Kells  |  Co. Meath | Tel: 046 9251790 | Email:
[email-masked] | www.hse.ie

Tabhair faoi deara go gcaithfear gach cumarsáid a bhaineann le himscrúdú a
threorú chuig  [email-masked]
Please note that all investigation related communication should be directed
to [email-masked]

Foirmeacha an Aonad Náisiúnta Imscrúduithe ar fáil anseo:
To view the National Investigations Unit, Suite of Forms, Click here

Straitéis i leith Daoine sna Seirbhísí Sláinte 2019-2024, Leaders in People
Services, ar fáil anseo:
To view the Health Services People Strategy 2019-2024, Leaders in People
Services, Click here

Sonraí Teagmhála um Thacaíocht Dínite san Ionad Oibre, ar fáil anseo:
To view Dignity at Work Support Contact Information, Click here

Seirbhís Idirghabhála Feidhmiúcháin na Seirbhíse Sláinte ar fáil anseo:
To view the Health Service Executive Mediation Service, Click here

Tá freagracht ag Gach Duine as RGCS, ar fáil anseo:
GDPR is Everyone’s Responsibility, Click here

Information in this email (including attachments) is confidential. It is
intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If
you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained
in this email is strictly prohibited. Opinions expressed in this email may
be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the HSE.
If this email has been received by you in error we would be grateful if you
could immediately notify the ICT Service Desk by telephone at +353 46
9282600 or by email to [email-masked] and thereafter delete this
e-mail from your system
 Please consider the Environment before printing this e-mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Moloney <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday 26 June 2023 12:07
To: HR National Investigations Unit <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: To be opened by addressee only - HRNIU224155

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know
the content is safe.

Need information and advice on COVID-19? Go to www.hse.ie/coronavirus<
https://www.hse.ie/coronavirus>

________________________________
"Tá an fhaisnéis sa ríomhphost seo (ceangaltáin san áireamh) faoi rún.
Baineann sé leis an té ar seoladh chuige amháin agus tá sé ar intinn go
bhfaighfidh siadsan amháin é agus gurb iadsan amháin a dhéanfaidh breithniú
air. Más rud é nach tusa an duine ar leis é, tá cosc iomlán ar aon
fhaisnéis atá ann, a úsáid, a chraobhscaoileadh, a scaipeadh, a nochtadh, a
fhoilsiú, ná a chóipeáil . Seains gurb iad tuairimí pearsanta an údar atá
san ríomhphost agus nach tuairimí FSS iad.

Má fuair tú an ríomhphost seo trí dhearmad, bheadh muid buíoch dá gcuirfeá
in iúil don Deasc Seirbhísí ECT ar an nguthán ag +353 818
300300<tel:%2B353%20818%20300300> nó ar an ríomhphost chuig
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> agus ansin glan an
ríomhphost seo ded' chóras."

"Information in this email (including attachments) is confidential. It is
intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If
you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained
in this email is strictly prohibited. Opinions expressed in this email may
be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the HSE.

If this email has been received by you in error we would be grateful if you
could immediately notify the ICT Service Desk by telephone at +353 818
300300<tel:%2B353%20818%20300300> or by email to [email-masked]<mailto:
[email-masked]> and thereafter delete this e-mail from your system"

________________________________

The password to open Document Letter of invitation from Human Resources
investigation chairperson to complainant -  HRNIU2124155 27062023 is
HSE-224155